Monday, April 13, 2015

Jenny The Last Dreamer Help Her Fund this Dream

http://www.globaldegree.fund/campaigns/the-last-dreamer-jenny-tam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKi29gMfm2E

We are not merely a speck of dust in the Milky Way; we are confident, resilient, and most of all, loving beings living together. We uphold strong traditions, cultures and incredible ideals.
My project:
This venture includes my energy, my time, and most of all applying everything that I have learned in my life to help our world even if it is just one person at a time. I wish to volunteer as much as possible while traveling to all 193 UN nations.
I will be documenting my journey, hardships, and most of all, discovering myself through others. While traveling I’ll compile information on how to travel safely as a solo woman, including how to get involved with different types of organizations around the globe.
I am talking about getting connected with orphanages, rebuilding disaster areas, raising awareness, eco agricultural sustainability, animal reserves, and anything that needs my hands on help. I will donate and volunteer at least 193 hours throughout my travels.
I will continue to post as much as I can with more videos on my current travel blog andInstagram.
Current itinerary:
My first stop will be Europe. I have already paid for my flight, travel insurance, and I’m awaiting my visa. I’ve mapped out the first 6 weeks through Western Europe. Followed by Eastern Europe, the Middle East, the rest of Asia, Oceania, South America and last but not least Africa and Antarctica. This will take me approximately 5 years.
  • March 17th 2015 Tokyo, Japan
  • April 2nd 2015 Hokkaido, Japan
  • April 27th 2015 Taipei, Taiwan
  • May 13th 2015 Warsaw, Poland
  • May 31st 2015 Copenhagen, Denmark
  • June 10th 2015 Rotterdam, Netherlands
  • June 20th 2015 Antwerp, Belgium
  • July 2nd 2015 Cologne, Germany
  • July 14th Paris, France
  • July 18th Madrid, Spain
  • August 3rd 2015 Konstanz, Germany
  • Tentative: Lichtenstein, Lichtenstein and Dornbirn, Austria
  • September 1st 2015 Berlin, Germany
PART 2:
  • I will be working and traveling in Europe from May until about May/June 2016
  • From June/December 2016 the Middle East and Asia
  • January/December 2017 Australia, Oceania and working New Zealand
  • January 2018 - South America
  • 2019- Africa and Antarctica
Funding includes:
Visa applications, transportation costs, living expenses while doing non-profit volunteer work throughout the world.
Content: Travel and improve the content that I write about. My end goal would be share all the wonderful misconceptions of cultures or stereotypes that we have because some of us aren't able to travel. Bridging the gap between the individual evolution and world expectations.
My inspiration: Continuously be passionate,always looking for a better way to look at life and travel to the ends of the Earth without fear. I want to meet all the people that have a story to share, I want to make people smile that is what truly makes me happy!
Thank you very much for watching, donating and sharing my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment